If you have more than one child aged 5 or under in care, you may soon get a higher Child Care Subsidy (CCS).From 7 March 2022, your family’s CCS may increase if you:
- earn less than $354,305
- have more than one child aged 5 or under in child care.
Services Australia has information for families on their website, including:
- who will get the higher subsidy
- how much the higher subsidy is
- when you’ll get the higher subsidy
- what you need to do
- examples that show how the higher CCS may work for your family.