Drought kindergarten fee subsidy for families in East and Central Gippsland
In 2019, families in East and Central Gippsland can receive a fee subsidy for children attending kinder in drought-affected areas.
With this subsidy, children in the year before school attending kindergarten or residing in identified areas can receive 15 hours a week of kindergarten free or at low cost.
Eligible families will not need to apply and can enrol as normal for 2019 to receive the subsidy.
The fee subsidy is applicable at 16 of Uniting's kindergarten services across East Gippsland and Wellington Shires:
East Gippsland Shire
- Bairnsdale Early Learning Centre
- Bruthen Kindergarten
- Buchan Early Childhood Development Centre
- Cann Valley Community Kindergarten
- High Country Early Learning Centre
- Paynesville Kindergarten
- Swifts Creek Kindergarten/Early Childhood Development Centre
Wellington Shire (Central Gippsland)
- Briagolong Kindergarten
- East Sale Kindergarten
- Glassford Kindergarten
- Gormandale Kindergarten
- Heyfield Kindergarten
- Longford Kindergarten
- Maffra Queen Street Kindergarten and Occasional Care
- St Columba’s Community Kindergarten
- Stratford Kindergarten
Get in touch for more information.
Victoria State Government Drought Preparedness and Support Package